I have a question for you

hopeless

Adventurer
I have a question for you,
Of the following three characters which is the odd one out.
Two were actually run in a game I played in however one is a character I designed afterwards for another campaign.

1) Halfling female sorceress designed to multi-class using rules from the Book of Familiars so has to make a constitution check to successfully bind a familiar this restriction is being used to explain why the character is going to multiclass as a divine caster (druid or cleric) leaving a way out should it be necessary,

2) A Human male Paladin whose equipment is rolled up using 1st edition rules rather than 3.0 since the character is supposed to be of noble birth ends up starting with a set of full plate and a masterwork greatsword,

3) An amnesiac half dragon barbarian who has adopted a member of the party as a younger sibling leaving the explannation for his condition as a story thread for the dm,

Now when those two character were run in a game one offered a ring of protection to another character only to have it grabbed by the other character listed above who claimed nobody wanted it.
Which of these three characters do you think was being run by that player?

PS: Must remember to never post until I've had my morning cup of tea...

Last edited:

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Another question

4) What?

The answer to your question: They're all made up. They're fantasy RPG characters. They're not real. If you think otherwise, please seek help :p ;)

hopeless

Adventurer
I have a question for you...Oops!

Kae'Yoss said:
4) What?

The answer to your question: They're all made up. They're fantasy RPG characters. They're not real. If you think otherwise, please seek help :p ;)

Yes, I know I posed the question before drinking my morning cup of tea and only realised my mistake when I rerread it!

What I actually meant was which of these three characters isn't a character that has been run in a game, two have been and I like to see what you thought of them...

Thanks for reply though!

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I knew what you meant with the made up part. Doesn't keep me from winding you up because of it, though ;)

Let me take a wild guess: The halfling was not played. The Paladin was the item-grabber.

hopeless

Adventurer
Another answer

Kae'Yoss said:
I knew what you meant with the made up part. Doesn't keep me from winding you up because of it, though ;)

Let me take a wild guess: The halfling was not played. The Paladin was the item-grabber.

Well I gave this away in another thread regarding the powergmaing wizard vs sorceror take a look of you want the answer to this.
Got no problem with the winding up part, I found it particularly funny myself but then I was always a simple soul...

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Kae'Yoss said:
4) What?

Thought the same, when I read it first... :D

On another note: Why are you asking? I mean... is there any context/relevance/importance to these questions? I'm failing to see the point of 'em...

Remove ads