I Have Returned to ENWORLD!

DarrenGMiller

First Post
I'm not sure if anyone missed me or even noticed my prolonged absence, but I have returned. I won't say that things are going stunningly well, or even well at all, but I the time is right to return and maybe even to start gaming again soon.

Due to some life issues, which are ongoing at this point, I stopped running my game (which had run pretty much every Monday since 2000) back in March. I have played in maybe a half-dozen sessions since then, the latest around June. I'm starting to get to the point where I NEED to start gaming again even if things aren't resolved. Gaming has been a part of my life since 1982, though I was away from it for 6 years in the 90's. It seems to be about time to reclaim this piece of my enjoyment and life. Hopefully my new group will come together soon (my old group is still gaming with a new DM on the only night I have free... I'm still welcome there, but I am looking to DM again) and my life will cooperate to make it at least possible to game on a semi-weekly basis. I have been getting my gaming fix through WoW since June, but haven't even been able to play that much for the past month.

Its good to be back.

DM

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Well congratulations on returning to feed the addiction to EnWorld so many of us suffer from.

And it may not mean much, but I recognize the name and could actually picture the avatar to go with the name. Ironic cause I don't remember you from anything specific and you probably don't recognize me either. :)

Shallown

First Post
I missed you but only because I have been meaning to hook up and say high one weekend when I am in your town which I actually will be weekend after this coming one.

Hope all is well an even if it isn’t hope it gets better.

I know what you mean though the more stressful my life is the more I need to game to escape and put my mind to some problems I can solve.

Later

Hugs and kisses stop the presses stop work school is called off .... am I getting ahead of myself?

Welcome back.....uh you ... the ... returning guy.

Ampolitor

Explorer
same here

I'm back myself, since last feb i think, Halloween prop building always sucks up the little free time that I have and work is a real time squasher for me., oh yeah and college so Im trying to get back into it and get a game going at least one day a month before i go crazy!

Remove ads