• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I like Mike (Mearls that is)

Piratecat said:
James, as a moderator here, I fully intend to sign you up for "instant notification" for every single 4e thread that spring up from this conversation. Booyah!
Ooowwww - ouch!
mearls said:
Whoah, talk about ego boosts! Thanks, dudes, I really appreciate it. I remember one of the groups I ran through the delve mentioned that they'd post about it on EN World, so thanks!
<SNIP>
But anyway, this thread was a nice pick-me-up after watching the Red Sox put out zero effort tonight in a loss to the M's. Thanks!

Yep, that was me Mike - and I'm glad I could lift your spirits after the loss of the Red Sox, but being a Cardinals fan, I must admit to some measure of perverse pleasure everytime they get beat. ;)

Fiery James

First Post
Piratecat said:
James, as a moderator here, I fully intend to sign you up for "instant notification" for every single 4e thread that spring up from this conversation. Booyah!

Cool! I can correct any false assumptions!

I'm at monte at montecook dot com.

:)

Just_Hal

First Post
Fiery James said:
Hey Mike-

Quick note to thank you for the 4E Developer's Kit! That'll really help us out for next May, like you said.

- James

;)

That James he makes me giggle----- :confused:

And Mike is nice and PC is nice and I love the guys at FD
I hope to be back out for 07--hope ya all can make it.

Fiery James

First Post
Just_Hal said:
That James he makes me giggle----- :confused:

And Mike is nice and PC is nice and I love the guys at FD
I hope to be back out for 07--hope ya all can make it.

You have a standing invite to HQ at our booth anytime!

We miss you, brother!

- JB

Remove ads