D&D 5E I made a custom character tracker sheet

machineelf

Explorer
I wanted to make my own character tracker sheet to put onto my own custom DM screen. I wanted something that tracked passive perception as well as languages (there are a lot of different languages in my campaign), as well as the god(s) the character worships (because that's also important to my campaign).

So I thought I'd share the google doc just in case it was useful to anyone else.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GEjPFvDY3CyiC0ZFpdxNjfHBhZWXyJSDXdToU_Fyc2U/edit?usp=sharing

Geeknamese

Explorer
Very clean and nice. I feel like class and race should be easy to remember after a few sessions. What would be preferable for myself would be: Name, Passive Perception, Passive Insight, AC and Personality, Ideals, Bonds and Flaws. Those last four are the hardest for me to remember so I can reward players for playing true to their character with Inspiration points.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

machineelf

Explorer
Very clean and nice. I feel like class and race should be easy to remember after a few sessions. What would be preferable for myself would be: Name, Passive Perception, Passive Insight, AC and Personality, Ideals, Bonds and Flaws. Those last four are the hardest for me to remember so I can reward players for playing true to their character with Inspiration points.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

That's the difficult thing about making a character tracker that works for everybody: Some things are more important to some DMs than to others. :)

Remove ads