• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

I need 1" scale battlemaps for "Sleep, Ye Cursed Child"

Orryn Emrys

Villager
I tried to download them from the Resources page, and the zip file wouldn't open... my machine said it was "not valid". I'm not having any problems with the rest of the files, but of course I need this particular set this week. The end of last night's session saw the opening moves of the battle at the castle, and I'd really like to have those maps.

Could anyone send me the file? Maybe let me know if I can find it anywhere else?

Thanx!
~ Orryn

Orryn Emrys

Villager
Thanks, Morrus... I really appreciate it! I don't know why it wasn't workin', but this link worked just fine. Now I just to need take inventory on my color cartridges and put my printer to work. *grins*

Advertisement