• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

i need a title

xander764

First Post
I need a title for a king i am about to use in my game it a mix of D&D and warhammer so i need a name for the dark elf king witch king is over used death king sounds to evil so i need some idea for his title i want it you be ____ king.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I need a title for a king i am about to use in my game it a mix of D&D and warhammer so i need a name for the dark elf king witch king is over used death king sounds to evil so i need some idea for his title i want it you be ____ king.

Tell us more about this king and what his exploits might be, please.

xander764

First Post
ok quick sum of him. He is the kind of guy that don't let him arm go to war with out him leading He also good with magic that 60% combat use, and he is a dragon rider thought he rarely use it.

think Alexander the great mixed with a less psycho Vlad the Impaler

xander764

First Post
no name set in stone so if you feel like you got a good name for him as well do tell cuz i am really bad with names. but i do have an idea for a name. i also have idea for this title and how one gain it if you need that info i will tell

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You could combine some of the Old high German/Gerrman words for:

• King- Reich/Rich/König
  • Witch- Hagzisse/Hexe
  • Dragon- Wurm
  • Dark- Svart
  • Rider- Fahrer

So a witch-king might be called the Hagzissereich; a dragon rider night be a Wurmfahrer.

xander764

First Post
great idea all round i may use these for other characters i forgot to say this guy is a dark elf (not drow like warhammer darkelf)

Stormonu

Legend
I tried doing a Gaelic translation for "King of the Dark Elves", but I got Ri Dorka as the title.

I don't think the king introducing himself as "big dork" is going to go over well....

Remove ads