• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need me some players

abhorsen950

First Post
Hello guys, I need players, badly at that! You see recently, I got into a thing called Systemless roleplaying and I tell you its fun! I did it via MSN with a guy for about 3 hours solid and loved every second of it. But you see he'd been doing it for many years and it was my first time playing a roleplaying game and he told me to get involved in a couple of games get some experience and go back to him in a couple of weeks when I have a better idea of how to do things.

So guys anybody have any experience with Systemless one on one rpg's? Ill be happy to help, I'm happy to play by Email or Msn, if anybody is interested let me know
Ill do another post with an example of play
Cheers

Steve

abhorsen950

First Post
Here's an example of play:

A new day was dawning on what had once been New York City, one of the hearts of American civilization...The people of Vault 157 had finally been released into the world again, only to see the true depths of destruction that the Great War had caused. Skeletons lay in the streets or in broken down cars, massive skyscrapers had crashed down to block entire roads, and the shadows of strange creatures seemed to lurk around every corner.

(ME) Scuba says:
George, walked out, sunlight he mused, the first time he'd layed is eyes on it 10 years, 10 years! He remembered it like it was yesterday, when the warnings went out on every TV and Radio network warning of the nuclear war that was heading there way. He was free! Free at long last. Pulling on a long coat over his vault guard uniform he walked forward, heading down the street just ahead of the vaul

(HIM) Yalborap says:
Others were starting to come out as well...But as head of security, George was the one who was first out to assess the potential dangers, and to go out the furthest.

(ME) Scuba says:
Looking around him, all over looking up into the high windows of the deralict towers of buildings, "Its clear!" He called back to the many leaving the vaults door, " your free to come as far as me, I know it is safe thus far" People started edging towards him slowly, he checked at his side for the holstered pistol, hopefully I wont have to use it he thought.

(HIM) Yalborap says:
Other guards quickly came out, securing the area. Of course, with the relatively few men they had, George would likely have to go out patrolling on his own to make sure things were alright...

(ME) Scuba says:
"Men, move up the street, set up circle perimetre give me some time to speak to the people , I want to know if they want to set up camp here or move on further into the city, well whats left of it!"
George barked this order to the guards crowding near him

(HIM) Yalborap says:
And of course, the guards listened, quickly having a small radius near the vault fully under control. It wasn't much, but it was a start.

Scuba says:
"Atleast we've not all died straight away" he murmurred under his breath, he was approached by a small man, he recognised him from the vault his name was John, he owned a buisiness deep in the vault. " I've spoke to the people george, they want to keep moving, they want to be away from the vault" he told george quickly, "Okay" George replied, "Men get moving defensive positions around the people¬"

Yalborap says:
Things moved rather quickly, and soon, they were cautiously starting to walk into the city proper....

Scuba says:
" George, lets start making shelter in this big building here, it looks like it used to be a big block of flats, we will all stick together in a couple of rooms " John spoke calmly from just behind him.
" Okay, good call. Ill go solo ill go and scout out the surrounding area " George replied. Taking the pistol from his holster he moved on through the network of streets, breathing quietly and moving quietly, he pulled his hat low over his head and paused in the cover of a wall for some air

Yalborap says:
Of course, things didn't always go as planned...George quickly found himself out of sight and earshot of his people, when the dot of a laser sight came to hover on his forehead. "Stop right there! Identify yourself!" The voice sounded like that of a young woman, perhaps in her mid 20s, and came from high up above.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads