Pathfinder 1E I need some premades folks! - (NF's Idea for running Pathfinder RPG meeting Legend of Hell House)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Hello all.

Been a while I know but now that I have some spare time away from classes, I am starting to SLOWLY think about the future. How far you ask? Well not like 2,000 years or even 20 years. No I'm thinking October 31, 2015. Why that date? Well couple of reasons... One, I'll be finished with classes for sure. (Though I might be working.) Two, my favorite LGS will be turning 5 years old then. Three, I liked to try my hand at a concept I like best, Dark Fantasy.

Now while I COULD wait for Robert J. Schwalb's Demon Prince game, I'm not sure I'm ready to settle for that when I STILL have a hankering for Pathfinder RPG. Plus I want to see if I can mold a game into my kernel of an idea: A haunted mansion of fearsome reputation. How fearsome? How about the Mount Doom of Haunted places? (Hint from the title folks!) Anyways, so now I have ideas for doing pre-made (mostly to save on time for some AND to offer my PCs (who might be new I don't know. This is a year from now folks.) Anyways, so I have at least kernels but not definitive characters. I wanted at least 8 just to offer the PCs some variety.

As it stands I have these ideas:

2 human brother paladins that ideally would be kind of like devout Russian knights of old. Mostly because I want to use Kazamonov as their last name.

First brother, who would be older, would probably have the undead slayer archetype. Or maybe Oath against undead.

The other brother, younger and less experienced with undead, would be more of a fiend smiter. So there for Oathbound paladin with Oath against Fiends.

Of course they'll need a cleric, but I just figured standard undead hating Pharasmanin. Race isn't much of a factor but probably again, human.

I also want an inquisitor, probably half orc if only cause I like the Iconic for Inquisitor.

Then I wanted to mix things up with adding a kind of "spirit eater" using an Orc Shaman from the Advanced Class Guide. He basically enjoys eating souls and spirits. Not evil just enjoys eating evil things.

Next, probably a dedicated and heartless Slayer (probably with the Grave Guardian archetype) who basically wants to kill anything undead.

Finally I'd probably round it out with maybe a witch or two along with an Investigator ( I love those guys)

So that's it. Tell me what you think. Maybe give me a write up.

THANK YOU!!!

Remove ads