I now have a 42" touch table, oh boy

scottie4442

Explorer
I just acquired a smart table 442i and hacked it, put windows 10 and the smart table drivers and it works like a touch screen. I have tried it with roll20, with the chrome extensions for touch screen, and it works great. my group and I are trying to figure out the best way to use this when we can get back together again.

I someone gets one of these and wants to know the process let me know and I can get all the links for everything I used and my process to get this working. I will say that I had to hunt down a new computer for this as the one it came with was an i3-3217u, very slow. I hunted down a new one and I am working on intergrating it now, it has an i5-5827u, 8gb ram and ssd.

aco175

Legend
Looks like kids like it, or maybe that is my gaming group trying to use technology.
Post some real screen shots when you can, it looks like it would make games stand out.

1611094328363.png

digur

First Post
I just acquired a smart table 442i and hacked it, put windows 10 and the smart table drivers and it works like a touch screen. I have tried it with roll20, with the chrome extensions for touch screen, and it works great. my group and I are trying to figure out the best way to use this when we can get back together again.

I someone gets one of these and wants to know the process let me know and I can get all the links for everything I used and my process to get this working. I will say that I had to hunt down a new computer for this as the one it came with was an i3-3217u, very slow. I hunted down a new one and I am working on intergrating it now, it has an i5-5827u, 8gb ram and ssd.
I would love links and details!! Just got 2x 442i's for the same purpose :D

Skiman

Villager

I have one working with the smart stuff on it I just want to hack it to play 4 to 6 player poker ? Help

Skiman

Villager

I have one that is fully working I want add games to it like 4 player cards .

Kornkat2020

First Post

If you're still active, I'd appreciate the information as well

Remove ads