D&D 5E I spent the last three years writing a complete guide to the Known World for 5th edition. Now it's done.

Zardnaar

Legend
So am I, Bruce helped me create the book once he warmed to it. But he really doesn't like WOTC so he's not an option sadly.

Try ringing them or door knocking if it's close. Or Twitter and try and get hold of someone who matters. One if Mearls livestreams something like that.

The Glen

Legend
I need to get to some cons, I've got a few podcasts and streams that are waiting to showcase the physical copy once I get it back from the printer.

The Glen

Legend
Halfway through the creation process, I was introduced to the Greek artist Rubus. He sent me two pieces of art to show his skills hoping I would hire him. Just a row of swords and also some coins. I hired him for multiple pieces, and after he told me my original idea of gladiators giving a salute was boring, he instead gave me a masterpiece of gladiatorial combat with 8 combatants mixing it up over a dusty battlefield convinced me to just give him an idea and stand back. This was the chapter art he gave me based on the idea of a lone werebear holding his own against an army of goblins while being judged worthy by a watchful Immortal. I've got more commissions for him but he's becoming quite popular for obvious reasons.
Odin.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases