D&D 5E I think D&D Next should have been called D&D Last

It would be nice, but it's an unrealistic expectation.

If 5E is highly successful, it will last longer than prior editions, but ultimately economics will force a release of a new edition if nothing else does.

flyingcircus

First Post
Well, that's up to you. Seems a bit off to want companies to stop making products that others may want to buy just because you personally don't. I mean, I hate some flavours of ice cream, but I don't demand the supermarkets stop selling them. I don't play Warhammer, but I'm not demanding Games Workshop stop making it.

Well maybe you should actually read my OP and the one down below it, the whole thing was a sarcastic joke in the first place, get your head out of your rear. I wasn't suggesting really anything but a quaint little ribbing, nothing more, you guys are making it out to be more than it was meant to be. BTW I really could care less if GW stop making warhammer.

Last edited:

Texicles

First Post
if this version does do what they intend it to do, it should be the LAST version of D&D ever, NO MORE!...

Fixed.

Also, FWIW, I've battled with a few Sarcasms in my day, even conjured a few myself. If your OP is in fact a wild Sarcasm, it's very well disguised as a Troll. Many here are accomplished Troll-slayers, and naturally wish to kill your OP and take its things. If you desire to conjure a Sarcasm and release it into the world, try to dress it up for what it is.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Well maybe you should actually read my OP and the one down below it, the whole thing was a sarcastic joke in the first place, get your head out of your rear. I wasn't suggesting really anything but a quaint little ribbing, nothing more, you guys are making it out to be more than it was meant to be. BTW I really could care less if GW stop making warhammer.

Why not sit down, close your eyes and find that peaceful place deep within you.

And relax a bit.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

There's a common internet name for original posts designed as "sarcastic jokes"; that name is "troll".

There's a common real-world name for telling those who don't get your "sarcastic" comment to "get your head out of your rear". That name is not repeatable here.

There is, however, a very common name for those who tell the owner of a website to get his head out of his rear on his own website. That is known as "received an infraction and banned from one's own thread". Really, dude, if you're gonna be an ass at people, be at least slightly intelligent about your choice of targets.

Last edited:

Remove ads