D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Waterdeep

Creamsteak

Explorer
"That was kind of your uncle, Muk." Bellalalalalinda recoils at the thought of a leader killing all the women in her tribe -- this Guh was nasty business; like the giants she has learned about. "This Guy sounds like nasty business, Muk. Your mama didn't deserve that."

Was this pity in her voice? Surely not. But she nevertheless continued to talk to the boy, and offer any help she can, remaining unobtrusive.

The boy seems to be quite rotund, but does seem to say he's "hungry all the time." That's probably just normal for a growing hill giant. He'll tell you of escaping his own clan with his mother, even hunkering down in an old castle with some friendly stone, cloud, and fire giants briefly in his travels. They were all apparently on the run from various "Jarls" "Dukes" and "Countesses" that they had differences with.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
One giant, whom she can see, who is uninterested in Whistler climbing above him in the rafters. Bellalalalalalinda is comfortable here. She jots down any names Muk will give, and will look at various saddles and saddlebags, to get a sense of who and how many giants are travelling through.

Creamsteak

Explorer
There are a number of large oxen and a large cart with finely crafted metal pieces. Based on the ornaments, it's likely the possession of a fire giant. There's not much else indicating anyone else is staying here.

Yavathol

Explorer

"Well met, Harshnag!" Gul called over, "The High Marshal said we might find you here. My name is Gul, and this is Willow", he bowed formally.

"Now, I appologize for disturbing your meal, and we certainly wouldn't want you food to get cold, but when you have finished, perhaps we might discuss the Ordning and 'Death in Four Acts', and a few other such matters?"

[sblock=status]Gul hp 35/35 Temp.hp 7
Str +0 Dex +2, Con +1, Int +4, Wis +0(+3 Saves), Cha +2(+5 Saves)
Arcana +7, Religion +7, Investigation +7, Stealth +5 (disadvantage), Survival +3, Concentration +1
AC 13 + 3 Mirror Images AC12 (18 in armour)
Inspiration no
Concentrating: no

Spells/day: 4/4 2/3
Pact Magic(1st): 2/2
HD: 4d6+2d8/4d6+2d8
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...ng-s-Thunder&p=6897185&viewfull=1#post6897185
[/sblock]

Creamsteak

Explorer
The jolly blue giant's face turns grim as he turns to face you.

"You speak of dire things, sir. There was a time I didn't like my food too hot, but it's become an acquired taste."

The giant then attempts to let out an uproarious laugh and "pat" Davaraos on his back with his massive strength.

"I'm heading to the far far north to see about this Ordning business. How to right things. How to stop this madness. Power grabs by all players. Bunch of silly business. Does it really matter that the gods tell us the order of things? I say we decide it for ourselves. But either way, things must be set in motion to prevent bedlam for now. Conspiracies afoot."

Yavathol

Explorer
"Ah, well, that's very interesting," Gul paused as he tried to take all this in and fit the pieces together. "Maybe we could go somewhere more private to discuss this, you seem very well informed and we are pretty in the dark.."
He took a quick look at his comrades to see if they were on board with his suggestion.

Creamsteak

Explorer
At this point a large fat fire giant man comes shambling out into the inn's common room. He makes eye contact with Harshnagg glaring daggers. He walks up and brazenly takes a piece of the pizza, grumbling.

After a tense moment they both start laughing and the fire giant pulls out a stool for his size from another table.

"What's with the small folk?"

"Not sure. Seems they're interested in giant business."

The fire giant pulls a massive monocle out of a pocket, polishes it a bit, fixes it to his right eye and then glares down curiously. "You have a strange sword, sirrah."

Yavathol

Explorer
"Pardon me, I'll be right back.."

Gul will quickly head to the stables to see if Bella wants to temporarily join us for the conversation, then heads back before he can miss too much.

Remove ads