D&D 5E Ideas for a mini-campaign

plancktum

First Post
Hi,

our current campaign is over and we're all excited to start with the Ravenloft campaign.
To fill the gap til the release of curse of strahd, we decided to play a mini-campaign.
This campaign will have ~8 sessions of 4-6 hours each.

Now my first idea was to run the first part of out of the abyss. Let the PCs get captured and they eant to get out of the underdark. Then end the campaign with their escape.

But before I decide to do this, I want to take other ideas into account. But here is the problem: currently i didn't have any good ideas for such a mini campaign.

So... Did any of you have some ideas to fill this 8 sessions?
I'm thankful for every input.

best regards

Morlock

Banned
Banned
Since I'm currently on a B10 kick again, I'll suggest B10 Night's Dark Terror, if your players have never run through it. It's a sandbox module from BECMI days, and you should probably be able to get at least 8 sessions out of it. I hear BECMI adventures are pretty straightforward to convert. There's actually a 5e conversion available that should show up on the first page of results if you search for it.

plancktum

First Post
Hi,

Thanks for the Answers! I will take a look at the suggestions :)

I've already played Lost Mines of Phandelver (and Tyranny of Dragons, Princes of Apocalypse).

Remove ads