Ideas for miniatures storage

ced1106

Explorer
Plastic plano boxes from Walmart or Michael's for me!

If the paintjob is only tabletop and the mini's plastic, you can also use poster putty to stick the mini's in a box. Stick them on the lid and store upside down. Open upside down for easy removal.

Hello All,

Would anyone be able to recommend any good products that can be used to store WizKids D&D miniatures? I've found a number of companies that offer cases built for Warhammer or Star Wars products, but nothing specific to D&D minis. I'm not able to build something from scratch - i'm all thumbs basically.

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
R

I don't have a lot of minis, but what I have found works for those that I do have is a floss box (found at Joanne's/Michaels's) padded with 1/4" foam cut to size.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
You can use peel and stick magnet to store a lot of minis in not a lot of space. This works especially well for plastic figs. No need for compartments or foam or anything, the magnet keeps them in place but it's not strong enough that picking the mini up runs the risk of pulling it off the base. There's also a side benefit for people who play on whiteboards, as those are often magnetic, so this also helps your figs stay in place during combats.

Remove ads