• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If anyone else is having a St. Patrick's Day Sale...

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
...speak now or forever hold you peace as I plan on being too drunk to work a computer by noon! ;)

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!

mcathro

First Post
Skortched Urf' Studios is also having a St. Paddys' Day sale! 25% off everything for today only.

But we are also having a HANGOVER sale tomorrow! 25% off for anyone who can still navigate a website after St. Patrick's Day.

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
mcathro said:
But we are also having a HANGOVER sale tomorrow! 25% off for anyone who can still navigate a website after St. Patrick's Day.

May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead!

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Thank you to the three companies that participated. As soon as my head stops spinning, I'll be reading about the 12 Tribes of Israel, horses of the wild west, starship crew classes, and the latest technology updates in cybernetics. :)

lmpjr007

Explorer
Once again proving REDHEADS and LIQUOR don't mix! Hope you enjoy the stuff, now I am going to lie down and hope the world stops spinning.

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Hope you enjoy it, Jaerdaph!

I certainly had a great St. Patty's, drinking a few Guinness and a Smithwicks and recording an episode of my podcast in which my wife and I talked about Ireland for about 2 hours (unedited)!

If the topic interests you (and I know it does), check out www.TheGamerTraveler.com as I hope to have the episode up by Friday.

(Here's a hint as well: if you subscribe to the RSS feed right now, you'll get a nice St. Patrick's Day surprise as well) ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads