IG Invades the Big Easy

industrygothica

Adventurer
Looks like I'll be tagging along with the Mrs. and the mini-me's for another fun-filled adventure in New Orleans. We're leaving on Friday, and we'll be gone for about 10 days. Last time I was there I had complete internet access, and so posting was not an issue. As things are apt to change, however, I wanted to issue a fair warning that there is a possibility that I may incur a slower post rate, or none at all, until our return.

That being said, I'm not installing maptool on my wife's laptop, so any updating I do in TLB or the Witchlight Strand will be done with only crude maps, at best.

-IG

renau1g

First Post
Yes enjoy yourself IG, I was kinda hoping you didn't have access so I could roll for Carolina and not have her crit so much (twice in one combat...that may be a record? Just checked that is the most 20's rolled in one encounter... well done

industrygothica

Adventurer
Yes enjoy yourself IG, I was kinda hoping you didn't have access so I could roll for Carolina and not have her crit so much (twice in one combat...that may be a record? Just checked that is the most 20's rolled in one encounter... well done

And it was sweeter still that I maxed out the extra crit damage as well.

I'm sure I'll set the record for the most natural 1's next. I'm confident that I'll blow it away, in fact!

Thanks all, for the well wishes,

-IG

Remove ads