• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

5E IGN Starts Four Week Series of Previews for Descent Into Avernus

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

dave2008

Adventurer
There is some pretty epic art in the article. I wish I could see the big battle scene closer up and in more detail.

EDIT: You can full screen it. Pretty awesome. Not my favorite style, but suitably epic blood war stuff there.

Parmandur

Legend
This morning I was looking for maps of Elturel and in the Dndbeyond webpage they had a very low res map of Elturel Chained in Avernus.

Now they have removed the map or blocked access to the file but I had downloaded it before they removed the access.

It is VERY low resolution

View attachment 113463
THat's the first map we've seen, other than the big map of Avernus: very cool.

dave2008

Adventurer
The Goristro is the massive demon, I am talking about the smaller gaunt looking one.
OK. That could be him. It does look similar to the OotA image of Baphomet, but much thinner (and less intimidating). However, both Baphomet and a Goristro are listed as Huge, so I would expect them to be similar in size. I am hoping that it is not him as that demon does look impressive enough to say demon lord on the front lines of the Blood War to me..

Last edited:
I clicked on that link, and all the images are unviewable - nor does the video come up. I tried accessing the site directly, and only found four (non-D&D) images that come in clear, on the front page of the site - everything below that is gibberish. Am I just doing something wrong?

dave2008

Adventurer
I clicked on that link, and all the images are unviewable - nor does the video come up. I tried accessing the site directly, and only found four (non-D&D) images that come in clear, on the front page of the site - everything below that is gibberish. Am I just doing something wrong?
What browser are you using? It works just fine for me. This is what you should see:
IGN.JPG

Advertisement

Latest threads

Advertisement