• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IKWG is at the printers and no one is talking about it?!?!?!

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I just read on the front page here at ENWorld that Privateer Press' IKWG is at the printers!!! This is among the most exciting news to come down the pipe for a while now (for me at least). Plus, i was made extremely happy that a poster-sized map of the Iron Kingdoms is gong to be in the book!!! (Now, if I can just convince my girlfriend to let me hang it up in the office...)

Am I the only person excited about this?!?!?

Kane

Sebastian Francis

First Post
Kanegrundar said:
I just read on the front page here at ENWorld that Privateer Press' IKWG is at the printers!!! This is among the most exciting news to come down the pipe for a while now (for me at least). Plus, i was made extremely happy that a poster-sized map of the Iron Kingdoms is gong to be in the book!!! (Now, if I can just convince my girlfriend to let me hang it up in the office...)

Am I the only person excited about this?!?!?

Kane

It hasn't been released yet, so what's there to talk about?

Okay, fine, here ya go:

IRON KINGDOMS WORLD GUIDE IS AT THE PRINTERS! THAT ROXXORS!1!

;)

Last edited:

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Ok, ok. I was hoping of what some are hoping will be in the book based off of what we've seen so far. Like politics, plothooks, important sites and the like.

Kane

Karl Green

First Post
This would have ROCKED back in 2001 ... or even 2002 ... or maybe 2003 ... when I was really exicted about it... now I might pick it up if I see it at half-priced books or something but I am not going out of my way to get it. BUT having said that I might still change my mind if I see it. I was not overly impressed with the 'rules' in the PG (looked at a friends) but the art and setting are still cool.

IF I get the world guild I would use Grim Tales or Black Company for the rules thats for sure

Kanegrundar

Explorer
For me, the wait has been worth it. There are a couple funky rules that I change (like the Ogrun's starting stats), but for the most part I'm happy as heck with it. Now, to finish the current campaign and start an IK campaign!

Kane

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads