illustrations for your RPG character!

fed_44

Explorer
Hi all,
are any of you interested in a complete illustration for your character?
It costs only $ 30, for a complete, colorful illustration. You choose the pose, the setting and any companions.
you can choose any game or setting, they have been RPG gamers for many years and I know them almost all :)

here are a couple of examples of my last commissions :
Larrel_(1).png
Nashira(1).png

fed_44

Explorer
Thanks!!!! I'm trying to reach the right mix between a more pop/comic books style and Fantasy art. So glad you enjoy it :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sure, OK, I'll bite. My new Pathfinder character -- he's a razortooth goblin wizard (tinkerer) with a clockwork own familiar. He has a cane instead of a staff, he's basically French (with high Cha, and social skills), well dressed; no armour or other visible weapons other than the cane. Maybe a monocle? He's currently on the deck of a small ship.

(if he can have companions, he has a half-orc champion with javelins and hide armour, and a halfling rogue "manservant" as my two fellow players)

fed_44

Explorer
very cool!
it will be fun to draw! in 1 week you will have your illustration
ok, i imagine him as the main charachter in the middle of the image and the 2 companions at his side

fed_44

Explorer
HI, here we are with the first sketch, just to understand if I'm going in the right direction.
It's a very raw one, hope it's clear enough
04_goblin_tinkerer.jpg

Let me know!

fed_44

Explorer
Hello! The illustration is ready! You can send me the payment by PayPal, my address is federicospataro@yahoo.com. If you have any issue in PayPal payment I also have a shop on etsy we can arrange a payment in this way too. When I will receive the payment, will send you the link to download an high resolution file. Really hope you will like it :)

Remove ads