illustrations for your RPG character!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hello! The illustration is ready! You can send me the payment by PayPal, my address is federicospataro@yahoo.com. If you have any issue in PayPal payment I also have a shop on etsy we can arrange a payment in this way too. When I will receive the payment, will send you the link to download an high resolution file. Really hope you will like it :)
Sure, PayPal is fine. Can I see it?

fed_44

Explorer
Of course you can, here the picture.
If there is anything you don't like, don't worry we can fix it
barca_big.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It looks great! It's missing the halfing rogue manservant, but that's fine. I'm sending the funds over (with a little extra) now!

Gorgeous art. I said earlier I loved your style, and I meant it. Thank you! :)

fed_44

Explorer
The halfing Rouge is behind the orc, it's just a not so defined character, but I didn't want to move too much the focus from the main character.
I received the payment, thanks a lot! Also for the extra! 🎉🎉 So proud you liked it. If you need the high resolution version, please send me your email I will share it to you.
Thank a lot for the compliments t, I'm really really happy you liked it :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The halfing Rouge is behind the orc, it's just a not so defined character, but I didn't want to move too much the focus from the main character.
I received the payment, thanks a lot! Also for the extra! 🎉🎉 So proud you liked it. If you need the high resolution version, please send me your email I will share it to you.
Thank a lot for the compliments t, I'm really really happy you liked it :)
You can reach me at morrus@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Could you shoot that hi-res version over to me? I'd love to get the printed and take it along to game night!

Remove ads