I'm either in love, or seriously whipped.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
BooklynKnight said:
Then back to my house for a shower before we go to Victoria Secret.
See, I always need a shower AFTER going to Victoria's Secret with my wife. Sometimes a COLD shower, sometimes a JOINT... Oh, never mind. :D

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
You're only whipped if you don't WANT to do these things with her and she's making you do them with full knowledge of that AND you allow her to get away with it every time.

Personally, I'm thinking that going lingerie shopping with the girlfriend sounds like a good time... She's going to model them for you before buying, right? :cool:

Tewligan

First Post
Mog Elffoe said:
Personally, I'm thinking that going lingerie shopping with the girlfriend sounds like a good time... She's going to model them for you before buying, right? :cool:
Yeah. On the modelling runway that they always have at underwear stores.

Bah. Shopping for lingerie is one of those "hypothetically fun" events. It sounds cool until you're actually THERE, standing around holding her purse
and grinning sheepishly at people while she goes through the merchandise. Oh, tricky womenfolk!

-Tewligan
Grizzled & Cynical

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mog Elffoe said:
She's going to model them for you before buying, right? :cool:

Not at Vicky's Secret, she isn't. They have a pretty strict policy on their fitting rooms.

Angcuru

First Post
I seriously hate the term 'whipped'. Most often used by men who assume that someone who likes to spend time with their s/o is somehow under their control. Like Mog said, you're only 'whipped' if you don't want to do it. If she keeps making the plans, it's not a sign of control unless you want to make other plans. Someone's got to figure out things to do, if not the guy, then the woman.

Heck, stop analyzing yourself and have a good time. :)

blackshirt5

First Post
Angcuru said:
I seriously hate the term 'whipped'. Most often used by men who assume that someone who likes to spend time with their s/o is somehow under their control. Like Mog said, you're only 'whipped' if you don't want to do it. If she keeps making the plans, it's not a sign of control unless you want to make other plans. Someone's got to figure out things to do, if not the guy, then the woman.

Heck, stop analyzing yourself and have a good time. :)
Whipped can also be applied to when a girl has control over you; example, remember Richard and Gina, Angcuru? Need we be reminded of what crap it was to have to cater to her ALL THE TIME? I got sick of carrying that booster seat they jacked from Denny's!

Admittedly, the part about the booster seat is a lie. However, whipped isn't just doing things your girlfriend wants and you don't. It's also letting your girlfriend run the whole show and make all the decisions, and not having backbone enough to stand up to her.

Remove ads