I'm here to tell you how much better I am than you.

MythandLore

First Post
Dravin said:
It wouldn't even take superman to crush drizzt, Pretty much any super hero acompish that quite well... Anyone have the stats for Spiderman?

Yeah spiderman, or just about any well known superhero.
What about the Flash?
But you know like half of the NPCs in the FRCS book are strong enuff to beat Drizzit too.

RiotGear

First Post
Meh. There are LOTS of settings more vicious than Forgotten Realms when it comes to power level. Time for a Rifts style smackdown with a space laser. Or a face to face conflict with a 9th level Hackfighter from Hackmaster. Or a good old fashioned Gohm'jha from the Sleeping Imperium. Any of these would not only KILL you easily, but they would then proceed to make a small hand puppet from your corpse and dress it in frilly lace.

Victim

First Post
MythandLore said:

LOL!!!
You could be right.

I know the level 17 one has better AC and attacks, more HP and does more damage. The main reason for going with the level 18 version is because he has Blindfight. I figure that without Blindfight, Drizzt would stand a chance, and we can't let that happen.

Given Drizzt's stats, I find his relative incompetence when compared to the inspired characters in the DMG rather sad.

So much potential, so little follow through.

Tickleberry

First Post
Keep in mind. . .

Keep in mind, folks, that we tend to be comparing apples to oranges, when you start mixing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. What one number means in one version, isn't the same in the next. For pity's sake, look at the differences you'll find for the Symbul, Elminster, and any other figure that transferred.
Personality matters, and I just don't see Drizzt carrying on like that, Entreri, yes, but not Drizzt.
If you really want to give someone a taste of humble pie, just have them meet with any overly cute character. A good pixie encounter would have Elminster quaking in his boots. Superman dreads the next time Mxlplyx breaks through.
Any cute character will do, especially hyperactive hobbits. (Of which I am a proud member)
:p

Last edited:

Remove ads