• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm hot for Elastigirl

Vraille Darkfang said:
Flight + Mini Skirts.

I see London, I see France....

Does any photo-journalist NOT have pictures of Supergirl's Underwear (Assuming she wears any)?

Maybe she's got a contract with Victoria's Secret? The new Super G-String, Hides panty-lines at any altitude!

Really, this is one of my wife's beefs with the show. Super Girl & the other Skirt wearing, flying hotties. Thinks every man in Metropolis spends all day looking up into the sky to get a peek at some S-Thong.

folks are taking cartoons FAR too seriously these days-

Frukathka said:
Oh....kay. So I guess reframing from screaming is when some one takes down th old framed picture of you screaming, puts a new frame on it, and puts it back on the wall. Is that right? :confused: :eek:

Sounds like what Courage the cowardly dog would do.

Black Omega

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Then get an account on the wotc boards, put your bday to make you're 18, go to the mature forums and search for the thread title "Mialee.... naked?" (or something close to that) and search thru there for the link. (that's what I'd have to do to get it again, myself...)
Thanks. I've not even gotten to the mature forums. Not found it, really. But the general art forum is pretty interesting so there's plenty to look around at until I'm away from work.:)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
devilish said:
Wizards forum search is down ..... NOT that I went there looking for the Mialee picture
:confused:
ok..maybe I was... :\

:lol:

THEIR search function never worked properly! I meant just going thru page after page of threads.... the hard way.... :uhoh: But that's the only way you're to find anything over there.....

Black Omega

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
:lol:

THEIR search function never worked properly! I meant just going thru page after page of threads.... the hard way.... :uhoh: But that's the only way you're to find anything over there.....
That's the truth, I tried 50 different combinations of terms and didn't find a thing. Um..just out of scientific curiousity, of course. :uhoh:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads