D&D General I'm looking for a few adventures: Can You Help?

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
I'm looking for adventures (from D&D or otherwise) which I can get as pdfs online (I'm willing to pay), so that I can convert them to 5e.

The adventure themes I need are:

1. Fane of the Profane: An evil cult base of some sort, preferably ancient, with lots of traps or lots of demons and undead.

2. Catacombs of Chaos: Demon or undead-infested tomb or catacomb/necropolis.

3. Sephulcre of Horrors: Far-realm related dungeon with traps or high encounter density.

All should be for levels 7-11

Thanks!

Last edited:

I'm looking for adventures (from D&D or otherwise) which I can get as pdfs online (I'm willing to pay), so that I can convert them to 5e.

The adventure themes I need are:

1. Fane of the Profane: An evil cult base of some sort, preferably ancient, with lots of traps or lots of demons and undead.

2. Catacombs of Chaos: Demon or undead-infested tomb or catacomb/necropolis.

3. Sephulcre of Horrors: Far-realm related dungeon with traps or high encounter density.

Thanks!

You might find this resource helpful:
https://www.adventurelookup.com/adventures/

Celebrim

Legend
What scale do you need? A lot of the concepts you are talking about tend to be in the megadungeon range, meaning that the dungeon is meant to contain an entire campaign.

Stormonu

Legend
1) Sounds like T1-4 Temple of Elemental Evil would fit the bill

2) Possibly Hellgate Keep or Castle Spulzeer might fit this one; maybe I6 Ravenloft if you’re looking for undead more so than demon/devils

3) Gates of Firestorm Peak probably fits

DrivethruRPG has the old PDFs available, and there are people who have done conversions of the module to 5E on the DMs Guild section there. Personally I picked up the “Classic Modules Today” conversion guides; they’re usually less than $2.

Remove ads