• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortal's Handbook continuation thread continuation

Dark Wolf 97

First Post
I understand what you talking about with the hierarchies and such, but the fact is I completely ignore them, prefering instead to create my own structures. :D

Hi Dark Wolf mate! :)

Dark Wolf 97 said:
I understand what you talking about with the hierarchies and such, but the fact is I completely ignore them, prefering instead to create my own structures. :D

Exactly, but if I trot out a load of unique archfiend types they have to use them as is. Whereas generic 'Outsiders' are more easily slotted in to individual campaigns.

Of course ideally you want the best of both worlds, as such I hope to have both stock outsider types and a few unique types. ;)

Clay_More

First Post
Thor: "Muahahaha"
Odin: "I dont like it, stop poking me in the eye... stop it"
Thor: "Poke, poke"
Odin: "Ill go blind one day if you keep it up.. sob sob"
Thor: "Poke, Poke, muahahaha"

Ohhh, see the UK is online, bet ill get a harsh response for my thread harassment (couldn't help it, sorry)....

Hi Dark Wolf mate! :)

Dark Wolf 97 said:
Outsider outsiders? That would be me!

Why do you think I live in the Abyss?:D

You know the classical interpretation of the 'Abyss' is actually more like the Far Realm in concept than the Demonholme we are all used to.

I'll have a bit more to add on this in the IH. ;)

Hello again mate! :)

Clay_More said:
Thor: "Muahahaha"
Odin: "I dont like it, stop poking me in the eye... stop it"
Thor: "Poke, poke"
Odin: "Ill go blind one day if you keep it up.. sob sob"
Thor: "Poke, Poke, muahahaha"

Ohhh, see the UK is online, bet ill get a harsh response for my thread harassment (couldn't help it, sorry)....

I see you are coming up to your 666th post, you know thats when we sacrifice all unbelievers to the altar of Eric Noah! :D

Clay_More

First Post
As a Sign of Outmost Respect, I hereby present my Post number 666, here in Immortals Handbook Continuation Continuation Thread....

All tremble as the shawdoy figure of Eric Noah shalst appear and slaughter the virgin infidels. All tremble as Clay_More enters the ranks of Posters most Evil, through his initiation into the ranks of the 666 group....

Well, I hope that you will soon give you devouted followers a chance to see the discussion on the Spirit / Soul / Undead issue, I sense long flame wars might erupt on that matter :)

Bjorn Doneerson

First Post
For a minute I thought I missed the 666th post of the thread (cause I'm stupid), and I was like "crap!!! thats the second time I missed out." So if this baby gets around to 665 please thinka ol' (actually more on the young side...) Bjorn. I do read this thread every day, so if you can wait for 24 hours I'd appreciate it...:D ;) :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads