• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Improved Dark Spiral Aura (Warlock)

Beeggan Arshaka

First Post
I bought the Forgotten Realms Players Guide today and when i looked at the feats the Improved Dark Spiral Aura Feat did not make sense if it a paragon Tier Feat but it would make sense if it was a Heroic Tier Feat and i was wondering if anyone knows if its been errata'd or not yet.

Many thanks

That One Guy

First Post
Good question. Anyone know?

I remember when the book first got released everyone agreed that it should be a heroic tier feat (like the other improved pact boons). I'm not sure about any official word, though. Also the whole mentioning how it would help heroic tier heavily implies that it should be obtained at that tier...

Nifft

Penguin Herder
IMHO it's obviously Heroic level. Otherwise, the rule regarding how the feat works when your PC is 10th level or below is worthless.

Cheers, -- N

DracoSuave

First Post
IMHO it's obviously Heroic level. Otherwise, the rule regarding how the feat works when your PC is 10th level or below is worthless.

Cheers, -- N

That makes three things need updated with the FRPG off the top of my head.

1) This.
2) Swordmage multiclassing getting Implement use
3) The same for Spellscarred.

Remove ads