• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Space They Can Hear You Scream!(SHOUT OUT IF U R PLAYIN!)

Prof Yeti

First Post
What do the personal computers look like in this world. I was kinda partial to the Data Slate and Computer Guantlet from Aternity Star*Drive. But was just curious, since the don't have a lot in the d20 Future book.

MadMaxim

First Post
I'm still in! My equipment wishes are as follows:

Light combat armor (PL 6), page 69.
Plasma pistol (PL 7), page 72.
Plasma rifle (PL 7), page 72.
One extra power pack for each gun (PL 6), page 68.
Concussion rod (PL 7), page 72.

I have no specific requests for other equipment like space suits or whatever. I assume they'll be made available before we go on a mission?

Karl Green

First Post
I would like some of the following (I don't have my book here SOOO I am not going to be specific really)

some kind of Light Combat Armor
some kind of Auto-rifle weapon
some kind of pistol
some kind of advanced knife
Advanced Medikit

more to come

spidertrag

First Post
JimAde said:
Spidertag, it looks like you're full up, but please consider me as an alternate. Sounds like fun.

:)

Theres is room---some of the original interested parties have not posted in a bit---MadMaxim, Prof Yeti, Festy Dog, & Karl Green have submitted their char ideas (& stats in most cases ;) ) That leaves two more spots open---be sure to look to the first page for races & such---the I'll go & edit the first post & put the rest ofthe pc info in it

spidertrag

First Post
JimAde said:
Cool, thanks! I should be able to post a character some time over the (long) week-end.

Heh, I was just pickin at ya :) ---some of that stuff on your list will fall into that standard issue gift bag :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads