• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the Footprints of Giants

Da'vinchi Corso

First Post
Out Of Charactor

OOC: I have been asked to playtest the new role playing game writen by the folks at Marvel Comics... It means I would need a group of dedicated gamers for a few games (like 6 tops) just to see what we think about it and send them back some feedback. The reward is we get our names in the book when it comes out, and we might just land our own copy of it too. This is the second time I have been asked to playtest (look for my name in the game Unknown Armies) and as you can see it comes back around if you are good at it.

This is every games dream opertunity, now when we complaign about the game it might just be changed for real!

Whos in?

- Sean //end OOC

Last edited:

Mahiro Satsu

First Post
Sounds good to me Da'vinchi.

Karn is being a looser. If you get a hold of him as him to participate, hes not returning my calls. At anyrate, Soric is our good friend Brad.

Mahiro Satsu

First Post
That Aiel pops in from time to time, tells Soric something then disapears. As for the wilder.... perhaps the madness has claimed him and he ran screaming into the wilderness after that woodswoman.

::sips port::

As for our two handing Borderlander friend... he's still MIA, but apparently he gives the keys to his rental to a certain crazy student of Arabic (??).

Sydara

First Post
That dirty Aiel woman

::whirls into the common room in a petite, graceful flash of lace and silk::
Did someone say Aiel? Aiel! HA! I chased her out of here with a single glance! I'll not have those murderers corrupting *my* space!

::sniffs, smugly smoothing her soft, silken skirts, Great Serpent ring glinting softly in the light; one hand flutters to her breast in becoming piety::

I do feel bad for those children, after all. I mean, growing up as savage as they do, without even a slight knowledge of Daes dae'Mar, and so far from beloved, shining Cairhien... well, who can blame them for their oddities? The girl is gone back where she belongs, and good riddance.

::Turns smoothly on a spotless, slippered foot, surveying the pitiful group of adventurers about her distastefully while toying with a lacen cuff, enigmatic eyes taking in the dust, dirt, and general decrepitude of their appearances:: Hm. Well. Are you all to be my traveling companions? ::sighs mournfully:: Ah, for the days when a single Aes Sedai traveling alone would be enough to make ruffians pause. If only I could leave you here... I suppose I shall have to lead you lot, though; you all look frightfully unable to take care of yourselves. If you had taken up with that Aiel girl, it's no wonder. Yes, yes. I believe I shall travel with you.

::mutters something under her breath that sounds suspiciously like "and behave or I'll bind you all so you have to" as she swirls out to find a hot bath::

Last edited:

Da'vinchi Corso

First Post
::clears throat::

Uh.... I hate to disappoint you Miss... But this fine group already has a leader, and while I never wanted the honor of leading it, I am what it has chosen, and we will have no usurping while I am about.

::notices she is eyeing his slight build::

SURE SURE... you could kill me right here. Conjure up a bolt of Mojo Hudo.... but I assure you my silent (OOC: but signed up) friend with the twin axes will reduce you to nothing more then weave spewing soup. And another thing about killing me, it seems to happen a lot, but I always get back up.

Listen you are free to travel with us, even give us the occasional task, but if you want status here I am the sergeant of this little army and you don't have to respect it, you just have to play team ball.

DON'T!!! you grumble at me! This is the way things are. Look at Mihiro! He was just an outsider but he won our trust and that’s that. You want us to follow you into the next fist of Trollocs, then you better show us you have our backs... then maybe, just maybe. you can take the mantle of leadership off my shoulders.

::grabs a handful of books and wanders off towards the woods to sit and read turning back for one last tirade::

So don't you be "fluffing" around here spouting orders. We are a team first, and when that doesn't work, I make the calls. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!....

::wanders off to study the idols he found when last adventuring::

Sydara

First Post
::chuckles delightedly, patting Da'Vinchi's cheek::

Well! At least *one* of you has fire and spirit! Perhaps we won't do so badly after all. For a moment there, I was afraid you were going to let me run all over you, and I was going to have to find another group of toughs for companions; a woman like myself can hardly travel with a group of weaklings, unarmed and defenceless as I am. Thank goodness that's not necessary now.

::mysteriously:: I've traveled too long alone, and my goal gets farther away every day....

::makes an only slightly mocking bow in Da'Vinchi's direction:: I assure you, leadership is yours. I've got my own ball of wax to untangle, dear sir.... though I *do* hope you don't get this excited on a regular basis; you hardly look the sort to have a strong heart to me, and I never like to see a comrade fall to sickness.

...and so... ::archly:: I'm off to my bath, as I was when Da'Vinchi so rudely halted my progress.... If you have any further questions for me, you may speak to the inkeeper. I will see you all in the common room anon.

Mahiro Satsu

First Post
Sydara, its nice to meet you. I have spent much time in the company of Aes Sedai, and I welcome any advice you may have to offer. I notice, however, that you still wear the white of an accepted... how is it that you are out of the tower? I offer my sword as protection, and can assure you that a finer swordsman would be hard to find. But one day I will have to take you back to the Tower in order to complete your training. It is dangerous for a half trained channeler to wander the wilds alone... the borderlands need fully trained Aes Sedai to hold back the Blight.

Last edited:

Mahiro Satsu

First Post
Moving Out

The time to move out is drawing near. Da'vinchi will catch up later, but the rest of us should be ready to go about an hour before noon on sun's day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads