• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IN THE STORM HORNS

Roman Gemmalee

First Post
Artemus Thornwind (Druid 9)

Artemus is young and old at the same time. Physically he is young with piercing brown eyes and a tall, thin build. His straight black hair is cut to just below his ears and he is clean shaven. A forest-green, simple tunic covers thick animal hide armor that peeks out from the edge of the sleeves. Around his frame are leather straps and pouches which hold an assortment of herbs, knives and spell components. He shoulders a small pack and a lethal looking shortspear is strapped across his back. A small wooden shield, with crooked arrows carved on its face, sits on his left arm. On his left hand is a beautifully inscribed ring that he twirls often but otherwise, he is plainly dressed in the earthy colors of nature.

At the same time he possesses a thoughtful demeanor that belies his young age. Drawing his perspective from the ancient, natural world that he calls home, his patience is that of rain wearing down a mountain and his mind is as open as the wind that touches all things. However, like the rain and wind, he can display sudden bursts of energy, this energy can sometimes put him in jeopardy.

Artemus is usually traveling with an animal companion such as a wolf or eagle.

Last edited:

Van Dyksun

First Post
Shall we simply stick his things in the hole until we finish this, or does someone need a little chainmail armor or want to put on the ring and see if it does anything?

Van Dyksun

First Post
As someone who is contemplating converting to the faith of Tymora, you should know that luck is a very fickle thing. <guffaw> On the other hand, I don't think putting the ring on would harm you any.

Mahiro Satsu

First Post
I know luck is a fickle thing. Thats why i am requesting that you tallfolk (and harryfolk) do your best to make sure that i come back as a halfling. Luck is fickle, best to make sure you understand my last will in testament.

Lucius Foxhound

First Post
Before I forget, here's Lucius's description

Lucius Foxound (Wizard 9 Illusionist)

Lucius Foxhound looks at once like he's out of place and still he seems to blend perfectly into any situation. A tall, wiry human with blond hair and blue eyes, he wears a set of flashy, perhaps even gaudy, clothes usually reserved for entertainers. His distinctive handlebar moustache, which always appears to be meticulously groomed, lends him an air of sophistcation, but his broad smile makes him approachable to everyone. His eyes appear to take in everything, but often seem focused on whatever young lady has just entered the room. Although fairly young, Lucius's face appears weathered, with many lines and creases that each have a story to share.

His deep blue cloak, leather gloves, and headband seem a motley makeup, but he wears them all strangely well. He carries no visible weapons aside from his staff, which he twirls more than leans upon. Lucius seems as at ease swapping tales with farmers in a tavern as he does kissing the hand and praising the beauty of a queen.

Last edited:

Remove ads