• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Which I Attempt a Waterdeep: Dragon Heist Photoshoot

Is R2-D2 in it?

Tiles

Explorer
Do the villains run different missions? Meaning do they have four(ish) fresh adventures?? Each landing on level 5 ? Or one adventure they show you how to flavor ??

Irennan

Explorer
I saw that Qilué Veladorn appears in the Yawning Portal Inn poster. Given that, and given that about 2 years ago, one of Ed Greenwood's novels introduced a new group of drow followers of Eilistraee in the city (sponsored by the Harpers), is there any mention of them in the book (probably in the Field Ward section)?

Thanks beforehand for the answer.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I saw that Qilué Veladorn appears in the Yawning Portal Inn poster. Given that, and given that about 2 years ago, one of Ed Greenwood's novels introduced a new group of drow followers of Eilistraee in the city (sponsored by the Harpers), is there any mention of them in the book (probably in the Field Ward section)?

Thanks beforehand for the answer.

Not in the Field Ward section.

Prakriti

Hi, I'm a Mindflayer, but don't let that worry you
Are there any dungeons? If so, what are they called and what's the general theme? How many rooms are in each dungeon? Also, do the dungeons have boxed text or no?

I like dungeons. :)

Remove ads

Remove ads