Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
Mew. I'm all embarrassed now. :eek:

Thanks a lot, everyone.

However, I've no doubt whatsoever that IG is -the- best GM for this game. I've played enough games online now to know that inspiration to write flows to players from the GM. A weak game will not stir the creativity or effort required.

So as much as I appreciate the compliments on wordsmithery, please know that I give as much credit to IG and my fellow players, all of whom conspire regularly to get me off my duff and writing. :)

Thanks to everyone!

industrygothica

Adventurer
Multiquote is so yesterday. Double-posting ROCKS! Erm.....

Mew. I'm all embarrassed now. :eek:

Thanks a lot, everyone.

However, I've no doubt whatsoever that IG is -the- best GM for this game. I've played enough games online now to know that inspiration to write flows to players from the GM. A weak game will not stir the creativity or effort required.

So as much as I appreciate the compliments on wordsmithery, please know that I give as much credit to IG and my fellow players, all of whom conspire regularly to get me off my duff and writing. :)

Thanks to everyone!

It's funny then, how inspiration inspires. I see a good post from one of you, and it makes me want to put out a good post to match it. I guess the same goes in reverse...

How many games around here have gone on for this long, anyway? We've got to be reaching some sort of record by now, eh?

-IG

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
forking branches?

Ig, just how wong has this thread gone on? DT's last stand thread lasted for quite some time. I rank Dues Traveler au you as great pbp gm's. I haave seen gm's come and go as swift as a snowflake on a hot road over on mortality dot net on the daroln city thread that use to go on ther, but even with all dm there were good story tellers, none have had the chutzpuh that you and very few others have.

Leif's chattieness in the constable thread will count for this case just this once.

Mista Collins

First Post

Chapter 3?!?!?!

OMG!!

Hiya folks! I just recently started stalking these boards again and though I would stop on by and say hello to all my former fellow adventurers and those who may have joined after I departed on my sabbatical.

Not much has slowed down for me in RL, but I have found a little bit of time to come back and visit good ol' EnWorld a bit. How is the game going? Any major deaths? How'd the Friadoc thing turn out?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
friadoc the monk is regretfully gone ... forever. Friadoc the player is still with us though. I took over Nac Mac's caerwyn the barbarian, the overly protective elder brother of Talashia and we are seeking to seek revenge for a unjustly killed (drawn and quartered) character from the past.

Friadoc

Explorer
friadoc the monk is regretfully gone ... forever. Friadoc the player is still with us though. I took over Nac Mac's caerwyn the barbarian, the overly protective elder brother of Talashia and we are seeking to seek revenge for a unjustly killed (drawn and quartered) character from the past.

Sadly, Friadoc the monk was consumed by chaos and regretfully, but needfully dealt with.

However, Buurt the Half-Orc Scout has joined our ranks. :D

industrygothica

Adventurer
forking branches?

Ig, just how wong has this thread gone on? DT's last stand thread lasted for quite some time. I rank Dues Traveler au you as great pbp gm's. I haave seen gm's come and go as swift as a snowflake on a hot road over on mortality dot net on the daroln city thread that use to go on ther, but even with all dm there were good story tellers, none have had the chutzpuh that you and very few others have.

Leif's chattieness in the constable thread will count for this case just this once.

The first post of "The Hive" was posted on 3 October 2006 (my birthday, oddly enough), two-and-a-half years ago. I should probably put that link in the ToC, huh? It's more than relevant, really.

Chapter 3?!?!?!

OMG!!

Hiya folks! I just recently started stalking these boards again and though I would stop on by and say hello to all my former fellow adventurers and those who may have joined after I departed on my sabbatical.

Not much has slowed down for me in RL, but I have found a little bit of time to come back and visit good ol' EnWorld a bit. How is the game going? Any major deaths? How'd the Friadoc thing turn out?

Welcome back, it's good to see you. You know, Tanith's name has been brought up more than once since your departure...

How've you been?

Remove ads