• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Infernal Aristocracy" articles from Dragon

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Huh. I hadn't realized that WotC had pulled the digital issues of Dungeon and Dragon that predated the release of 4E. That seems kind of silly, since there were only like four or five issues of each.

BOZ, since these were free for download for everyone, it should be okay for me to email them to you, if you need them.

EDIT: I double-checked, and emailing might be difficult, since only #360 was released as a collected PDF issue (and it's 35 megabytes). Nevertheless, I'll see what I can do if you want the articles sent to you.

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
I might have downloaded them when they were available; I'll have to check. But I was kind of hoping they were still available online somewhere for the sake of ease. :)

thorian

Explorer
Seems I do have the articles from #361 saved in a pdf. It isn't formatted very well, but it has the article you want.

Attachments

• Dragon Magazine #361.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 1,708

Remove ads