D&D (2024) infinite time and money

Do we mean DND in terms of just playing TTRPGs, or DND in terms of actually playing the gamr called Dungeons and Dragons?
I mean given no reason you can;t play as much or as little TTRPG as you like how long before D&D the game named D&D is done for you? could you look at say 3.5 or 2e and say that would last longer (both have mor eproducts)

I mean given no reason you can;t play as much or as little TTRPG as you like how long before D&D the game named D&D is done for you? could you look at say 3.5 or 2e and say that would last longer (both have mor eproducts)

Considering I have neither infinite time nor infinite money and 5e is done for me, not long.

I already spend the time I do have on the game Im writing, which even in its pile-o-parts state is occupying my free thoughts as it is, so Id just finish the game and polish it to pristineness.

aco175

Legend
I think I would like to DM once a week for my regular group and I would like to DM once a week for a school group of newer players with infinite time. I would also like to play one or two times per week in others games to avoid DM burnout. Each would be about 3-4 hours at a time. That is just playing, so I guess being the DM takes prep time with the two campaigns. This might add another 8 hours a week. Looking at this site and other D&D sites seems to already take up one hour a day as well. With infinite time, I guess I could also take up painting minis and designing more maps and terrain as well.

Incenjucar

Legend
Energy is the main factor for me. I have a high-energy DM style that is fast and fun and flexible but tremendously expensive. After 5-6 hours of DMing I have to sleep for four hours because my brain has been squeezed dry. I could do it twice a week if that was my job, but more than that and there would be burnout pretty quickly.

Remove ads