• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Informative] Change ENWorld's colors

Dracorat

First Post
I'll make it my goal to find them and destroy them! (I don't see them on this computer, but I have some others I can test with.)

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Cyberzombie! Long time no see!

Blame 1) Pathfinder and 2) Zeitgeist. Pathfinder got the game design bug back in me, so I was already thinking about coming back to ENWorld. Then Morrus posted the Zeitgeist trailer on Facebook and *bam* I'm here and a subscriber again. Well, a couple hours later, when I got !@#$% Paypal to accept my credit card. :)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I keep thinking I ought to take a look at Pathfinder, I keep hearing good things about it but I'm not actively engaged in a gaming group at the moment and my FLGS closed down.

My game design bug is still centered around my OGL sci-fi game. Just got to get a few more illustrations sorted out then comes that whole 'selling' thing which I've been avoiding :)

Cheers

Cyberzombie

Explorer
I keep thinking I ought to take a look at Pathfinder, I keep hearing good things about it but I'm not actively engaged in a gaming group at the moment and my FLGS closed down.

I'd recommend it. It's a fun system and a good read, even if you don't get to use it immediately.

My game design bug is still centered around my OGL sci-fi game. Just got to get a few more illustrations sorted out then comes that whole 'selling' thing which I've been avoiding :)

Cheers

Cool. I'm looking forward to the selling part, myself. It's the acquiring art and then formatting PDFs part I'm not so hip on. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Cool. I'm looking forward to the selling part, myself. It's the acquiring art and then formatting PDFs part I'm not so hip on. :)

This is where "publishing" differs from "writing". It's 99% management, and a whole different skill set.

Remove ads