Pathfinder 1E Inner Sea Races

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
This is supposed to come out next month, but they still haven't updated the description of it on their website! I was hoping they would talk about it at GenCon, but I've heard nothing. All I want to know is, will this book have spells and magic items? I've asked this before, but no one answered me.

Jeff Lee

First Post
I can't say for certain, but if it follows the same format as the Advanced Race Guide, that's very likely. ARG had new spells and items for each race featured. Seems like they'd follow the model for this one.

Kinak

First Post
This book is more akin to Inner Sea Gods than the Advanced Race Guide. It's about how the races fit into Golarion (specifically the Inner Sea region, as the name implies).

There will definitely be some crunch, but expect mostly story information. If you own any of the * of Golarion (Elves..., Gnomes..., etc.) it's basically that information brought into one place, plus all the relevant minor races.

Cheers!
Kinak

In much the same ways they compiled and updated the deity articles from the Adventure Paths into Inner Sea Gods, they're revising, updating, and compiling the of Golarion racial books. Which makes sense as many were 3.5 or early in the lifespan of Pathfinder and a lot of the lore has changed or expanded.

They talked about it quite a bit during PaizoCon, so the KnowDirection recordings of those panels would be the place to look. GenCon seemed to be focused on everything after this fall.

Ezequielramone

Explorer
In much the same ways they compiled and updated the deity articles from the Adventure Paths into Inner Sea Gods, they're revising, updating, and compiling the of Golarion racial books. Which makes sense as many were 3.5 or early in the lifespan of Pathfinder and a lot of the lore has changed or expanded.

They talked about it quite a bit during PaizoCon, so the KnowDirection recordings of those panels would be the place to look. GenCon seemed to be focused on everything after this fall.

I believe and I hope this is true

Remove ads