D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

Greenmtn

Explorer
So If I read that right. 1500gp + [roll0] x50 for starting gold (1950)

Not sure what you are doing for prices for magical items. The ones I am looking at are: Goggles of night, Bracers of defense, or ring of Jumping. Other than that I think just mundane gear right out of the book.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm thinking my warforged was recovered from the remains of the Sanctum of the Teraphim quite recently before regaining awareness.

No one, including the warforged itself, is sure which side of the conflict it fought on.

Archon Basileus

First Post
[MENTION=6855102]Greenmtn[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], got the sheets! Perfect!

As for items, I'm using the dmg as a guide and I'm including items according to their impact on the setting. I'll give yoou a heads-on soon enough, today. Gotta finish some work, first!

industrygothica

Adventurer
FYI: I will be chaperoning my boys at Boy Scout summer camp starting on Sunday morning until next Saturday afternoon. So if we start next week, Lyllie will either have to be NPC'd, or I'll have to sit this one out and let someone take my place. I'm really hoping that's not the case, but I also know how big of a pain it is not to have a player around at the start, so I'll understand.

-IG

Archon Basileus

First Post
No problem! We can work something out! I'm preparing my students for exams, so I've been away since yesterday! I'll be around later on today to close our preparations, ok?

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Remove ads