Pathfinder 1E INTEREST/RECRUIT - TIDERULER - THE FALL OF LAHOLT (HIGH-LEVEL CHARS)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I shouldn't, probably, but I'll throw my hat in. Not sure what I want to play, though. 12th level is high! That's where official play usually ends! LOL

What do we have so far? Maybe I'll roll and take in order and decide?

Stat generation: 4D8.HIGH(3) = [3, 6, 8, 2] = 17
4D8.HIGH(3) = [6, 6, 8, 2] = 20
4D8.HIGH(3) = [7, 6, 6, 1] = 19
4D8.HIGH(3) = [8, 1, 3, 8] = 19
4D8.HIGH(3) = [7, 3, 8, 5] = 20
4D8.HIGH(3) = [3, 2, 2, 4] = 9

I was like "Holy Crap! I almost have to play with numbers like that!" But then I looked at some of the other rolls, and was, "Okay. Meh."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I shouldn't, probably, but I'll throw my hat in. Not sure what I want to play, though. 12th level is high! That's where official play usually ends! LOL

What do we have so far? Maybe I'll roll and take in order and decide?
Dhampir, some kind of psychic character (psycho sorc, psionics, something)
Kobold fighter

I was like "Holy Crap! I almost have to play with numbers like that!" But then I looked at some of the other rolls, and was, "Okay. Meh."
You got the highest rolls - I have one max roll, but my others are lower. That nine is only low point (literally) for you. There is still that moment when AB says "duh, roll d6 please" :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
You got the highest rolls - I have one max roll, but my others are lower. That nine is only low point (literally) for you. There is still that moment when AB says "duh, roll d6 please"

Unless you're firmly against my D8's, not gonna happen! :D
We're going Wild Cards on Gaelia's ***, this time!

Neurotic

If you were going extra bada** there is mythic play. But I like extra stats so not complaining. This 24 makes even str based kobold possible

Neurotic

Don't go overboard - if you give us d8s, don't go mythic, it adds levels and complexity :) I'd rather have Marius mythic

Remove ads