Interview with Jason Cordova on Brindlewood Bay

Brindlewood Bay is a murder mystery tabletop role-playing game about elderly women amateur detectives, inspired by Murder, She Wrote and H. P. Lovecraft. Designed by Jason Cordova from Gauntlet Publishing, the 2022 Kickstarter campaign raised $477,518 from 7,748 backers. On this weeks episode of Not DnD @tabletopjess talks to Jason about the game, the inspiration behind it, and future plans...

IMG_2159.jpeg

Brindlewood Bay is a murder mystery tabletop role-playing game about elderly women amateur detectives, inspired by Murder, She Wrote and H. P. Lovecraft. Designed by Jason Cordova from Gauntlet Publishing, the 2022 Kickstarter campaign raised $477,518 from 7,748 backers.

On this weeks episode of Not DnD @tabletopjess talks to Jason about the game, the inspiration behind it, and future plans. Listen to the podcast now, or catch up on the live stream on YouTube.

Not DnD’ is a weekly live stream and podcast discussing tabletop roleplaying games. Each week @tabletopjess discuss a new RPG system and interview the creators behind them.

Arilyn

Hero
I really enjoyed the interview. I have Brindlewood Bay but haven't run it yet. I really need to remedy that. Looks like such a fun game. And elderly females are definitely underepresented in the rpg field. I can't believe I'm actually at the edge of this bracket. 🤔

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I really enjoyed the interview. I have Brindlewood Bay but haven't run it yet. I really need to remedy that. Looks like such a fun game. And elderly females are definitely underepresented in the rpg field. I can't believe I'm actually at the edge of this bracket. 🤔
I can't recommend it highly enough. I've not quite finished the interview yet, so I don't know how much he goes into it, but there are several elements of the rules which are chef's kiss excellent. Especially the ones which allow you to reveal (and sometimes discover) little bits of the characters backstory.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads