Into the Dragon's Maw (Adventure)

Radaceus

Adventurer
Ignis

[section]Unmoving as he studied the feathered serpent, harkening to its story and plight, the genasi's flaring eyes softened to opaque; turning to the apparition, a glint of emotion in his face, "I broker no contractual agreement, Master Ironshaper, but I declare my word as oath, I intend to eradicate your oppressor."
His attentioned scanned up the path, pondering, listening.

'Pell makes a compelling argument, it would be foolhardy to continue without curative attention to our injuries.'Ignis broadcasts
[/section]

[sblock='Mini-Stat Block']
Ignis (Wizard) 12th level
Initiative: +2 Perception: +0
Darkvision 60 ft.
Speed: 30'

Str 10, Dex 14 +2, Con 18 +4,Int 20 +5, Wis 10, Cha 8 -1

AC: 19 (Elven chain(Chain Shirt+1)=14+Staff of power+2, Dex+2, Cloak of protection +1)
HP 65/98

In Hand:Staff of Power(15/20 charges)
Off Hand:
Current ongoing spells
Rary's Telepathic Bond cast on everyone​

spell slots: 1st 2(4), 2nd- 3(3), 3rd 3(3), 4th 3(3), 5th 2(2), 6th 1(1)

Character Sheet
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Matthan

Explorer
The ghost sighs. Dejected, he walks back towards the anvil. "When you fight, stab 'im in the eye for the Ironshaper Clan."

OOC: Would you guys like me to push the game along to the next encounter or would you like some more time to plan/plot/heal/etc...?

OOC: Hard to plot without knowing something about the terrain that lies ahead. Still, I'd like for Pell to heal up a bit before we do another combat encounter; he's at 20/70 hp. A long rest is my first choice. One of us could reconnoiter during the downtime. I'm open to other's suggestions.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: we also have healing magic -- we could take a short rest and heal.
Mass Cure wounds (5th) would give everyone 3d8+4. Let's start with that. If we want we can also tai a short rest, burn some dice. If that's not enough, there are more radical options for those in need:
Heal (6th) would give one person 70 hp. Anyone wanting healing can get it, just please speak up.

Lakeover hears the halforc's concerns, and realizes that the fight did take something out of hem as well, indeed out of all of the party.

With a wave of the hand and a short incantation, a green light emanates from him to the party, and all feel the renewing magic that Mystra can offer.

OOC: Everyone (up to six characters) heals 3d8+4. For Lakeover, it will be [roll0].

[sblock=Lakeover hp=75/87]
Hp: 75/87
AC: 20 (disadvantage on attacks until hit, per turn [Displacement Cloak])
Move: 35
Init: +2
Spells: 4.3.3.3.1.1.0.0.0.
[/sblock]

Radaceus

Adventurer
OOC: I second the rest.
We can spend hit dice for healing on a short rest, so that would work. A short rest would get some of our class abilities back too. A long rest would get us all our spell slots and any other class abilities back to full. In either case, I will ritual cast Leo's Tiny Hut for us if this is our choice of action

EDIT:
KoboldStew jumped my post, I defer :)
Sounds, good. take it from there

[section]Pell had healing before from his aunt, but never from an elf. He stilled his fidgeting and watched raptly as Gunny wove his healing spell. The green tendrils of magic made him nervous, but he instantly felt the worst of his wounds ease. "Oh." A soft grunt of surprise fell from his protruding tusks. "That's better. How did y-- . . . " Pell nodded, awed by Lakeover's elf magic. "It's so diff'rent!"[/section]

[sblock=68/75 hp]Hit Dice 7d8 used of 12d8
AC 15
Initiative +6
Darkvision 60’
Speed 30’
Passive Perception 17
Investigation +8
Perception +7
Stealth +9
Action: Shortsword +2 (“Flick”), 1d20+10, 1d6+6 piercing, finesse, light
Bonus Action: Shortsword (“Swish”), 1d20+8, 1d6, piercing, finesse, light

Spellcasting:
Spell save DC 16
Spell attack modifier +8
Cantrips (4): mage hand, fire bolt (10), minor illusion, prestidigitation
Spells Known (8): sleep (3), color spray (3), grease (3), silent image (4), invisibility (7), spider climb (8), blur (10), disguise self (11)
1st lvl (4 slots)
2nd lvl (3 slots)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Radaceus

Adventurer
[section] The evoker bowed to Lakeover, "My gratitude to your divinity."
"I shall evoke a protective barrier to encompass us while we recuperate, everyone gather." Ignis gave a look back at the others, then moved toward the wall behind the anvil, there he sat, legs crossed, and produced his spell book. Flipping through the pages, he paused and adjusted his position when he realized Pell might peek over his shoulder, holding the book a bit closer to his nose.
Without looking up from the pages,"Once the evocation is cast, those persons within its cover, though encapsulated by the magic, are eligible to exit and enter. Creatures not within the domicile are prevented from such transgression."
The genasi waited while the others gathered, though it was obvious he had little patience for such things, and in that interim he attempted to be unperturbed as he perused his spells.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
accepted healing from Lakeover [roll0]

ritual casting Leomund's Tiny Hut

if we take a short rest Ignis will also expend [roll]3d6[/roll] hit dice to heal up further

he will also regain his 2 1st level slots (of 7 slots total), if we do gamble the long rest, I will change some spells.

Rary's Memnonic Bond will cease
[/sblock]

[sblock='Mini-Stat Block']
Ignis (Wizard) 12th level
Initiative: +2 Perception: +0
Darkvision 60 ft.
Speed: 30'

Str 10, Dex 14 +2, Con 18 +4,Int 20 +5, Wis 10, Cha 8 -1

AC: 19 (Elven chain(Chain Shirt+1)=14+Staff of power+2, Dex+2, Cloak of protection +1)
HP 84/98 {before spending HD}

In Hand:Staff of Power(15/20 charges)
Off Hand:
Current ongoing spells
Rary's Telepathic Bond cast on everyone until/if we rest​

spell slots: 1st 2(4), 2nd- 3(3), 3rd 3(3), 4th 3(3), 5th 2(2), 6th 1(1)

Character Sheet
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Spend 2 dice during short rest - [roll0].

[sblock=Lakeover hp=77/87]
Hp: 77/87 (12d8) Spent: 2d8
AC: 20 (disadvantage on attacks until hit, per turn [Displacement Cloak])
Move: 35
Init: +2
Spells: 4.3.3.3.1.1.0.0.0.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases