Kickstarter Into the Wild

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
Into the Wild is now live. It compiles a handful of the shorter supplements I've written and had available for either cheap or PWYW into a single document of around 225 pages. The goal of the Kickstarter is to raise money for art. Carlos Castilho, Denis McCarthy, Adrian Barber, Michelle Smallwood, Dan Smith, and others have already signed on. The book contains rules for exploring and clearing hexes, founding and ruling a domain, adding specific rural and urban infrastructure benefits to hexes and cities that provide mechanical benefits, a simplified mass combat system, random weather generation, rules for creating new character classes, and some revised and unique character classes for B/X-style games.

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
We're four days in and $1,000 shy of the next (more art) stretch goal for Into the Wild. Art has also started to come in; here's a stronghold map that will be partially labeled to allow for use during games:

4ac9b25fa8cc9d696d24db2cfec801f8_original.jpg

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
Chapter art for Into the Wild is starting to come in. I've commissioned Denis McCarthy to do the art for all six chapters. This is the art for the Mercantilism and Wealth chapter.
Fotor_161238010122988-640x480.jpg

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
And yet more art, in the conceptual stage. An inhabited bridge for the stronghold section, by Adrian Barber, and a sketch for an illustration in the hunting and foraging section by Carlos Castilho.

ittw10-640x480.jpg
Hunt-640x480.png

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
Eight days left and we're 2,500 shy of the 12,000.00 stretch goal of another round of commissioned art for the book. I've also started getting a few straggling pieces in that I'd comissioned during the first round.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases