• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the World, Chapter One

renau1g

First Post
"Do de tracks look like de spider made dem?" Mikhail asks innocently, not seeing anything outside the ordinary.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Darren, AC 12 (T12, FF10), HP 7/7, F +2,R+2,W+0

"Three clawed lizard feet having, upright walking creatures." Darren responds. "I have no idea whai it could be."

[sblock=ooc]I assume Darren's Know (nature) +3 is of litle use.[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
"Should we go further into the cave? With the spider, we didn't know it was there. But now, we know there probably is danger further on."
Charlie tries to imagine what an upright-standing lizard looks like, but mentally only comes up with an image of a green human. To get a better idea of what the lizards look like, he inspects the tracks closer.

[sblock=rolls]Spot +2 to get a general idea of how large the lizards are.[/sblock]

evillyn666

First Post
"Big lizard tracks? Maybe it's dragon!", Rosette exclaims in a hopeful wonderment. She had heard a few stories of such beasts as a child and now these fantastical images fill her head once more. The girl suddenly executes a clumsy strike of the her sword to dispatch some imaginary foe. Her blade clangs against the stone walls causing her to flush red in embarassment. Ok, better get serious, Rosette. Stowing her short sword for the time being, she arms herself with a knife, a weapon with which she is actually familiar.

Voldrath

Explorer
Riggan Winces as the clash of metal and stone echoes down the hallway. He whispers somewhat harsher than intended,"Whatever made em, we'd best keep quiet till we know if its friendly."
Dragon!?
, he thinks to himself, Nah thats silly, theres no dragon down here. I hope.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
"Don't dragons usually fly? Aren't they usually big too?" Trid thinks to himself out loud.

When Rosette hits the wall, Trid cringes. "Maybe we should refrain from making loud noises in the caves where we worry about things attacking us."

evillyn666

First Post
"Sorry. I just hope to some day learn how to use that sword properly.", she apologizes for her carelessness, "I don't know about flying dragons. The dragon in one of Percy Stigg's stories lived in a cave with a bunch of treasure. He told me that's how he lost his leg, trying to steal the dragon's gold. Didn't you all hear about that?"

bytor4232

First Post
[sblock=for Dekana]"Should we go further into the cave? With the spider, we didn't know it was there. But now, we know there probably is danger further on."
Charlie tries to imagine what an upright-standing lizard looks like, but mentally only comes up with an image of a green human. To get a better idea of what the lizards look like, he inspects the tracks closer.

[sblock=rolls]Spot +2 to get a general idea of how large the lizards are.[/sblock]

[sblock=results]Looking over the tracks, you can tell they were most likely made by a humanoid sized creature, nothing larger.[/sblock]

[/sblock]

bytor4232

First Post
The party progresses deeper into the caves for almost 30 paces, when something ahead causes their heart to leap slightly. The tunnel ahead ends at a sharp bend to the left. The party can clearly see a dim light coming from the direction of the new tunnel.

Remove ads