D&D 3E/3.5 Intro to 3.5 adventure

Slink RatBane

Explorer
My nephew and his wife want to get back to DnD since second edition. They got 3.5 books (players and DM) cheap and want me to run a good story campaign. Which long published module would you recommend me to run that perfect for newbies (player and DM) ? I know they want to play elf characters and would like a module that incorporate them somehow.
Thanks in advance.

Physiker

First Post
I realy like the Drow War Books.
There are three of them, each will take the players up by 10 Levels.
They are realy detailed and you get much information as a DM.

Runestar

First Post
Drow war books?

Red hand of doom can take you from lv6-12.
Sons of gruumsh can take you from lv4-6. You may want to throw in some plot hook which ties this in to tiamat somehow.
There is this 1st lv intro adventure called howling horde or something, can take you from lv1-3. The end boss is a wyrmling black dragon and can easily be modified to tie in with an impending invasion by tiamat.

Skytheen

Explorer
There is this 1st lv intro adventure called howling horde or something, can take you from lv1-3. The end boss is a wyrmling black dragon and can easily be modified to tie in with an impending invasion by tiamat.
Scourge of the Howling Horde

This is very well written for a noob DM. It explains things very clearly and lays out how XP is dispersed and everything. Highly recommended for new DMs. It is a training module, basically.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases