• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Inuyasha: A Great example of Alignment In Action!

Stalker0

Legend
I think this thread shows how differently people see the alignment system...even in these straightforward anime characters, there's a lot of debate on what alignment they should be.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Stalker,

Meh maybe. But I think the problem is people associate actions as much as intent. Intent does not always follow action.

Besides, there is NOTHING straightforward about Inuyasha! :p :) 400+ chapters and STILL no end in sight!

Rebekah Evans

First Post
As someone who has read the Manga many times and can't get through the anime no matter times I try. The manga is so much better. Sesshomaru starts out as a definite neutral or chaotic Evil. I am still new to D&D, but his evil is very selfish, and prideful. By the end of the books I would say that he is chaotic Good, but he is too prideful to admit his change in alignment with even himself. Every time Naratu does something to Run, kidnaps or some thing else, he always his to her rescue. But always hides behind prideful reasons for doing it, when you can clearly easy between the line's and see he just cares about her and won't admit it to himself

Remove ads