Invasion of Mori IC - Goblin Group

moritheil

First Post
Though Kaelvorr rises higher, the canopy prevents him from effectively using his vantage point.

Meanwhile, Snargle narrows the origin of the elf scent to a nearby clump of bushes.

OOC: I believe Kaelvorr's sight assisting blindfold does not work while he is ethereal.

Pyrex

First Post
Aldred casts Shield of Faith increasing his AC to 28.

[sblock=Active Effects]
Code:
 Racial
  Undead Traits
  Immune to Cold
  DR 5/ Blunt & Magic & Silver
  Turn Resistance +4
  Spell Resistance 14

Spells
  [i]Magic Vestment[/i]
  [i]Shield of Faith[/i]
  [i]Superior Resistance[/i]

Magic Items
  Fire Resistance 5 (Dragonscale Cloak)
  Immune to Positive Energy damage (Ring of Positive Protection)
[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Snargle sniffs the air then stops, cocking his head slightly a grin starts to break upon his ugly visage. "Found yous." He launches himself over to the nearby clump of brushes to spring among them claws flying to rend the first pointy ear he sees with glee. His predator instincts aroused he is ready to swing a claw at ay that flee or draw bow within clawing range of his lanky oversized length arms.

Voidrazor

First Post
Kaelvorr follows Snargle carefully, with only the fiend's eyes and a bit of forehead above the forest floor.

[sblock=OOC]
Moritheil said:
I believe Kaelvorr's sight assisting blindfold does not work while he is ethereal.
It's seems open to interpretation. The SRD entry on etherealness states that "An ethereal creature can’t affect the Material Plane, not even magically." But I would argue that since ethereal creatures can see and hear the material plane and the blindfold confers blindsight, which is the extraordinary (rather than supernatural) ability "to use a nonvisual sense (or a combination of such senses) to operate effectively without vision", the item isn't affecting the material. But if that is your final ruling, I can't say that its unreasonable, and I won't argue further.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads