• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Invisible Castle Down: Are There Any Other Similar Virtual Dice Rollers?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
For some reason I'm getting an HTTP 500 when I try to load invisiblecastle.com. This is detrimental to the pbp games I'm currently playing and GMing and need another option. Are there any other net die rollers I should check out that allow hyperlinking to the results?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I did a quick search and found a few that might work. Some of them, however, require an email address to send the result to.

This one appears to have the ability to keep a log of rolls and let others view it, similar to invisible castle.
This one is similar to Invisible Castle in syntax, and can send the result to an email.
Another that can send to an email address.

Hopefully one of those will work, at least until Invisible Castle is back.

Random Axe

Explorer
I did a quick search and found a few that might work. Some of them, however, require an email address to send the result to.

This one appears to have the ability to keep a log of rolls and let others view it, similar to invisible castle.
This one is similar to Invisible Castle in syntax, and can send the result to an email.
Another that can send to an email address.

Hopefully one of those will work, at least until Invisible Castle is back.

Bad news, Lord Sessadore, none of your three links here actually lead anywhere. The Irony.com link just leads to a page that says "Buy Irony-dot-com as your new web site!" And the other links are likewise dead to the virtual world.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Bad news, Lord Sessadore, none of your three links here actually lead anywhere. The Irony.com link just leads to a page that says "Buy Irony-dot-com as your new web site!" And the other links are likewise dead to the virtual world.
Well that's unfortunate.

In my defense, however, I posted that over 5 years ago. Someone's been practicing necromancy. ;) They did work at the time!

Remove ads