Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Cool! Also keep in mind that with the Inventor feat (if he has it since you mentioned it), you don't need to spend a HP at all unless you need to speed up the process...actually, I can see why you might need to speed it up, admittedly. If Highbrow had it, he could do the design part lickity-split)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Considering the fact that Highbrow have a lot of HP, if I was him, I would take teh risk to spend two to jurry-rig a device. Pretty simple: Mind Reading with Subtle Power Feat, so we can force interrogation without the target knowing. That mean it would cost Rank + 1 (for the Subtle PF). If we want to spend one HP on the roll if needed, we can have at least 23 as a result (+10 for Highbrow skill, +2 for Cedric aid, +11 for the minimal roll), which mean with a DC of 15 + PP cost, we can have a device at rank 7, which is pretty fine with me. With that, we should have no problem to interrogate our targets.

We go in the region, use the device during the scene it can hold to get as much information as we can and hope after that, we only need actions...

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Now looking at my character, I saw I bought luck... which mean CPU could spend the two HPs. As we have the same skill, but Highbrow have 6 HP at start, it would be better for him to do it, as CPU would have none left, but as Highbrow is NPCed presently, I'll leave to you who will spend the HPs.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Did H4H subtract the HP for Highbrow's Hypercognition before? The cool thing is that without any HP, Highbrow already has Mental Quickness, which can help speed up the design. I guess the issue is that he doesn't have the feat.)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: But he doesn't have phsysical quickness to create teh device, and making the device takes 4 hours per PP... still too long. I'm not sure how many HPs he gots presently, but he is suppose to start with 6...

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Zounds! I think he used at least one in the fight because of his horrible Toughness save and then one on the Hypercognition of the scant clues, so he has 4ish)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I would say yes. If we need a new device, i'll create it. Also teh second HP is use only if the roll is under 11. So he might end using only 1.

Remove ads