iPhone / iPod / Android Applications for RPGs

KMonster | a dnd 4e tool for android | kerpow.net KSheet | dnd 4e character sheet app for android | kerpow.net for driod

webrunner

First Post
Has there been any word on an update for KSheet to support the exports from the online builder?

Or some sort of other power tracker for Android?

Gringoire

First Post
Summoner for iPhone

The iPhone helper for "summon monster" and "summon nature's ally".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECo09pVLkbw]YouTube - [iPhone APP] Summoner[/ame]

Easy to use, complete, no internet connection needed. You will love it.

Pathfinder app.

Download it Now!

Ferghis

First Post
Free web-based initiative and condition tracker for D&D 4e: D&D Minion

If you login, you can customize the appearance (i.e. the data shown) a bit more and keep several groups of PCs that you can load up. The condition icons take a bit to get used to, but they work well. If you enable turn tracking (by logging in), it'll note in which character's turn imposed the condition and on what round. This doesn't track duration of the conditions, nor does it enable notation of power effects (such as -2 to defenses for Astral Seal), though.

Ferghis

First Post
Oh, and a iOS App called compendium is available as of this posting. It works in iOS 4.3. It allows you to login, search and view D&Di compendium entries.

Ferghis

First Post
This isn't a mobile app, but it's a fantastic virtual table top with persistent images, differentiation between tokens and map, mouseover info, and the ability to return to a prior state: ditzie

I realize it's not, strictly speaking, relevant to this article, but it needs to be mentioned somewhere, and I'd like to see this article turned into a more general computer-assisted RPGaming article.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads