D&D 4E iPlay4e Live now in the App Store and works offline

Baumi

Adventurer
I just bought it for my Ipad and it doesn't work :(

I have a Iplay4e account for quite some time and also just uploaded a new character just in case it doesnt work with old ones. Everything works fine on the browser, but the app just doesn't list any character even though the login worked finde and also the valitation of the ddi account.

I bought it for my iPad 1, and while there are some small issues (mostly appearing to be with iplay4e itself) I'm finding it does what I want from a tablet character sheet. I'm planning on using it this weekend and I expect I'll be pleased with my purchase.

Baumi

Adventurer
[MENTION=68969]jigsawsaint[/MENTION]: I tried now twice to comment on my problem on the Site but it doesn't even show up. :(

jigsawsaint

First Post
[MENTION=68969]jigsawsaint[/MENTION]: I tried now twice to comment on my problem on the Site but it doesn't even show up. :(

Hi Baumi,

I just posted over there to test and my comment is now "awaiting moderation". Is yours (or was it right after you submitted it?)

Either way, I've emailed Chris and asked him to contact you. Sorry the process doesn't seem to be working out for you! We'll try to improve it.

Cheers,
Andrew

Remove ads