(IR) 4th ooc-thread of the 5th IR

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
OOC:
Didn't I suggest that these guys were top ranking Demons in Iuz's forces, the Glabrezu ? I doubt that succubi would have guts to improve their humour at the expense of mortals as dangerous as drow. Then, I think that poor delegation of drow will have to swallow their pride. Glabrezu aren't to be mocked, even Iuz is nice to his best warriors. Succubi would despair that he sends them on suidice mission, and make a scene. And are less impressive, when You wish to remind of consequences of betrayal Your would be neighbourn.

Aliador, First Maid's spartan, as she asked, room.

*First Maid kneels on her face in front of small wooden statue, apparently self made. In a smal brazier sweetly smelling intense is burning slowly, filling the air with white, delicate smoke.*

My Lord and Master, Aliadores are terrified of reality that awaits them ... Your unworthy servant didn't manage to ease their fears.

It is all that We expected, don't You remember ? And stop it, I thought that harsh road trough Underdark gave you some confidence. Have some spine, girl. You should enjoy Your childhood dream until war will came at their door. Then powers that I avoken in You should be apparent. You need strong emotions to inflame Your inner might. I'm pleased with You, so stop whinning. You know the best that it gives nothing except false comfort.

William Ronald

Explorer
Turn 1 has begun!!!

EVERYONE IN THE IR!!!

Go to (IR) The 1st IC Thread of the 1st Turn of the 5th IR

ANABSTERCORIAN:

No need to wait for an IC thread. ;)

MELKOR:

[sblock]
Al'Akbar will see Princess Lanfear.[/sblock]

PAXUS ASCLEPIUS:
[sblock]
Al'Akbar will see the ambassador of the Wolf God, at his earliest convenience. (If Serpenteye responds before you do, your ambassador will see him after the devils.)
[/sblock]

EDENA_OF_NEITH:
[sblock]
As you know, the way I work my treaties is that the members vote on it. Also, the islands are the Ataphad Isles. (I confused them with a historical dynasty of Persia). My vote is for Thomas Hobbes' powers to join the Treaty of the Ataphad Isles. Ask Eluvan and Xael for their votes.[/sblock]

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Elves of Aliador treat with the glabrezu with caution and care, keeping their distance.
When mocked by the glabrezu, the elves always turn away without response.
The elves are horrified that glabrezu are in their nation, much less their capital city, but they remain loyal to their Lord and Lady, and keep their silence.

The Lord and Lady hear the First Maids' communication.
Don't ask how ... they just somehow hear it.

Afterwards, by themselves, the two regard each other in the silence of their sanctum.

Leathnor murmurs: 'Iuz really believes we are terrified.'
Gwyndilyn responds quietly: 'We are not terrified. We are sad.'
Leathnor regards Gwyndilyn solemnly: 'We are ready.'
Gwyndilyn sighs: 'Yes. We will do what is required.'

-

Eclavdra giggles when she hears of the glabrezu in Aliador.
She sighs dreamily, musing in pleasure, remembering the glabrezu in ways that anyone else would consider horrific in the extreme (as per Salvatore.)

Eclavdra also somehow overhears the First Maid.

Eclavdra speaks softly, to herself:

'Terror is wisdom. The elves are wise to fear.'
'To be ruled by terror, and to rule with terror, is the core of life.'
'I have great hope for the elves, and yet ...'
'Until they give themselves over to fear, the elves can never realize their true potential.'

-

(Yours Truly goes into waiting mode now)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Miranda wishes to sign the Treaty of the Araphid Isles.

Aliador and the Lendores are welcome into the Treaty of Miranda.

(You can't join the Neutrality Pact for better or worse, Aestia already signed everyone up for it, [sblock]why would you sign a treaty saying that you gain no benefit but agree not to attack Aestia anyway?[/sblock])

Xael

First Post
Edena:

[sblock]As my former post was lost in the endless depths of internet, I'll just make this a short answer: The Circle of Eight and the elves of Highfolk agree to take the children of the elves of Aliador to safety in their demiplane, should the rulers decide to send them.[/sblock]

Serpenteye:

[sblock]I'm not sure how big the demiplane is, or how it is accessed. I'm pretty sure that it's big enough for the children refugees. I suspect that there should be at least one permanent portal to the demiplane, and that would probably be most protected if it were in the Obsidian Citadel. The city of Highfolk would probably be quite safe enough for another portal though. But I'm rather reluctant to make decicions concerning the demiplane, since it isn't my creation.[/sblock]

Serpenteye

First Post
Xael said:
Serpenteye:

[sblock]I'm not sure how big the demiplane is, or how it is accessed. I'm pretty sure that it's big enough for the children refugees. I suspect that there should be at least one permanent portal to the demiplane, and that would probably be most protected if it were in the Obsidian Citadel. The city of Highfolk would probably be quite safe enough for another portal though. But I'm rather reluctant to make decicions concerning the demiplane, since it isn't my creation.[/sblock]

[sblock]It's fairly big. 2,000,000 people live there quite confortably now so I'd think there's room for a few children. Feel free to make desicions concerning the demiplane. It's yours. :)[/sblock]

Melkor said:
Vicious, here is the list of territories on Oerth( the world we are playing), that are free to be claimed. Most players have around 300 IC:

Dragons' Island: 700,000 = 35 IC
Island of Fireland: 1,600,000 = 66 IC
Ishtarland: 8,790,000 = 500 IC
The Nation of Komal: 3,500,000 = 180 IC
The Red Kingdom 5,700,000 = 220 IC
The Tarquish Dominions: 6,390,000 = 310 IC

Only Komal isn't already taken, iIrc. But there's plenty of unclaimed land under the sea or in space.

Remove ads