(IR) IR Interlude between Turn 1 and Turn 2

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

Did you get the message I forwarded to you from Uvenelei? I will protect my Hellfurnaces front and, as per Uvenelei's message, deploy his forces against the hostile Shade forces.

William

Uvenelei

First Post
Moves for Turn 2

I'm going to be in class (I hate midterms so much) when turn 2 starts up, so I'm posting my moves now.

The Aaqa forces in the Baklunish Confederation: This army right now is 25 PL. I'm going to send in my latest technological advancements for them to use (my 4 PL in the tech arms race). William has control over this force; they will be deployed where he decides they need to be, and he'll tell everyone where that is when the time comes.

The Lyrn/Ishtar forces: I've asked Dagger to stop on by (NOT drop on by ) and pick up 40 PL (25 Lyrn, 15 Ishtar if it matters) worth of these troops with his mountains. If he has the mountains to spare, then these forces are also under William's command. If he doesn't have the mountains to spare, I move as much as I can with teleports and any help I can get from any other allied spelljammer fleet. Again, all these troops are William's for now.

Strike Force: This force is now 15 PL strong (3 Aurican, 6 Zagyg, 3 high level
clerics/psions, 3 planar dragons). It is also under William's control, on the stipulation that if any state of the Crescent is attacked, they leave at once to defend it.

Also, Edena: The preliminary PL total listed for me is wrong. I have 124 PL if I'm right.
Have fun.

William Ronald

Explorer
The flying citadels and ships of the Sky-Sea League will move Uvenelei's forces to oppose the Shade Army. The former move 20 mph and the latter move at 30 mph. There will be 75 PLs of Uvenelei's foces up against the Shade. These are deployed to defend Dyvers and retake the Wild Coast.

I will have to defend myself on the Hellfurnaces front. I will send a small force (15 PL) to defend against the shade and make sure Furyondy and Veluna do not fall. With Uvenelei's troops I am able to focus on the Hellfurnaces.

William Ronald

Explorer
Also, Zelda Themelin posted this in the IR Discussion thread on Feb. 21st. (Page 4 of the IR Discussion thread.)

Oh hoh, suprising had to be away, and be have had our first war already. Do you still miss me to join, or should I just stay reader and give my lands for someone else to play with?

Ok, now I read the tread, and it doesn't look that bad. While I am away would William mind playing my people?

(I am away for weekend too).

William Ronald

Explorer
With Uvenelei's troops marching against the Shade, my troops attacking the Hellfurnaces, and Zelda's pulling a big surprise, things will be VERY interesting very soon.

William Ronald

Explorer
It looks like Forrester is here to kick someone's butt.

Glad to have you here!

I am well defended with Uvenelei's forces against the Shade. As I am handling his forces while he is away. I will state a list of any and all captured Shade agents will be sent to the UC of Toril for their use. Perhaps they and the Eternal Empire of Kara Tur can put the Shade prisoners on trial. Do they impale people in Kara Tur?:D

kaboom

First Post
Willaim Ronald wrote:
The flying citadels and ships of the Sky-Sea League will move Uvenelei's forces to oppose the Shade Army. The former move 20 mph and the latter move at 30 mph. There will be 75 PLs of Uvenelei's foces up against the Shade. These are deployed to defend Dyvers and retake the Wild Coast.

I will have to defend myself on the Hellfurnaces front. I will send a small force (15 PL) to defend against the shade and make sure Furyondy and Veluna do not fall. With Uvenelei's troops I am able to focus on the Hellfurnaces.

I speak for the sky-sea league. I do. NO ONE ELSE can state what the sky-sea league is doing without my permisson.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases